Tuesday 18 August 2015

Yarn Along

Oh it's been a busy weekend and will probably be a busy week to come.  We have been busy with playdates, swimming and medieval jousting!
I have managed to get on with some knitting in between.  I finished the second clue on Curiosa.
I did a little more to Rhombing around
And I have made inroads on the second newborn set from a yarn I found in my stash.  I can't really decide if it is male or female (if I want to be stereotypical!) - I think it is unisex.
I have also read a little more of The Seas although I have had to renew it.  I read some at the jousting although I have no photographic evidence.  I'm quite enjoying it, despite it being a very different style than I am used to (which tends in all honesty to be chick lit).
Linking with Nicole and Ginny

9 comments:

  1. I am so enjoying watching the progress on Rhombing Around and the mystery socks. Those socks are really gorgeous. I hope the designer releases the pattern when all the clues are out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jousting sounds like a lot of fun! You have some beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects, I love the combination of yarn and stitch pattern on Rhombing Around

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm your projects all look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great projects, love the yarn for the curiosa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh ... love the colors in that last one. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh you've been busy! Love all the yarn colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colours are lovely! I'm guessing the first photo is socks? They look like an interesting pattern - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jousting?? My oh my- I've never read that on a blog :) gorgeous knitting!!

    ReplyDelete