Sunday 2 August 2015

A Year of Projects Update - week 5

Well, it's been a week of 2 steps forward, 3 steps back!  I finished a cuddly hat for the stall modelled here by Daniel.  Now he wants one, in the colours of the rainbow no less!

I made progress on my Vianne, but I don't like the first sleeve, so when I have modified the second, I shall frog the first and start again!

In spending time on that, I have done very little to my curiosa socks - I am still stuck on clue two.
I have found time to make Thomas a pencil case and PE bag for school.  I have also sewn a PE bag for a friend of Thomas and Daniel.

This next week sees us in Somerset with my mum and dad, I'm taking the socks and Rhombing around, which I hope to make great progress on!
To see more join us here.

6 comments:

  1. The cuddly hat is super cute. I can see why your model wants one too!
    Love the sewing projects. I wish I were more comfortable with a sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute hat and I can see why another would be wanted, I'm smiling at the rainbow colours though :) Hope the modifications work out on Vianne and have a great break away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun with your parents! I need to make some serious progress on my knitting projects..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is adorable. Good decision to redo the first sleeve on your Vianne sweater. It always is a pain to frog, but you'll wear it more if you make the fix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh...that looks like a great cuddly hat. I can see why your son would want one, too. Have a great trip to Somerset!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of your Vianne. I admire your willingness to reknit. That seems like a lot of work to me.
    Have a good trip to Somerset!

    ReplyDelete