Sunday 19 April 2015

A Year of Projects Update - week 42


Bits and pieces this week!
I finished off some sandals for the stall.  I am doing my first craft fair of the year next week so I am busy getting things ready this week, but then I am back to purely selfish knitting!


Second up is also for the stall but I really like it so I've included it here, even though it's not on the list.
The third is on the list though, my latest socks.  These are Dave by Rachel Coopey and the yarn is heart and soul from Sirdar.  It's not my colour choice to be honest, but my 7 year old wanted this, so who am I to argue!?

I have CO for the sleeves of Abate, but I've not made too much progress.  Hopefully, after the fair next week, I should be able to make some real progress and get back on track, especially with the sewing which has really taken a back seat of late.

10 comments:

  1. All pretty projects!
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little sandals and intrigued by the colours of the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little sandals are so sweet. Good luck on your fair and I hope you sell out! Those socks are awesome. How do you get your stripes so perfect? I'm wondering if it's my cast on? I do a long tail but maybe too long? The little coin purse is darling too. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those socks, so pretty and stripey!! the little sandals are cute and such a pretty shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those little sandals are darling! And personally, I entirely approve of the seven year old's yarn choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little sandals could not be cuter! They are going to be snatched up!
    I would love to knit for my kids, but my 20-somethings do not want anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sandals are cu-ute. Be cute too if you used summer-shaped buttons. I wholeheartedly concur with letting a little miss pick out her yarn, no matter how wild it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sandals and the wallet are just too cute! I also love the colours of the sweater, so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my but those little sandals are adorable! Those will sell for sure! You area busy lady for sure.
    Hope your week is going well....
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't tell you how much I've knit over the years for my daughter that were colors that I though were hideous. It comes with the territory. Lovely projects, good luck with your craft fairs.

    She Knits in Pearls

    ReplyDelete