Thursday 3 April 2014

An Update on Everything!

Thought I would update on all my latest projects.
Firstly, the pins!  I have been choosing 2 pins a week as inspiration for my crafting and acting in some way about them.  My first 2 pins were these:
pattern ~ scissors ~ cloth: The Miranda Skirt Pattern - tutorial for a simple skirt                  bunting for the boys rooms


I have nearly finished the bunting as you can see here - hopefully I will have it completed by the weekend.




I have also cut the fabric for my box pleated skirt - I have managed to cut it wrong of course, which means I will be essentially working without a pattern (whether this is very silly or inspired, remains to be seen!!)  I hope to get to work sewing this at the weekend.

My next pins were these:
             


I successfully baked cupcakes for a charity sale, pictured here





I have not made any progress toward the dress as I am waiting to complete the skirt before I purchase fabric and am awaiting a pattern.

Have chosen these as my next pins:
Ideas for Easter crafts              More ideas for Easter craftsMy son is having a friend over at the start of the Easter break, so we will have an egg hunt and make Easter cards as per the first pin and make some bunnies as per the second!

From the other projects that I am in the midst of:
Miss Winkle is coming along nicely, am up to 30 loops and hope to cast off in the next few days.  Here she is at the moment


My poncho for Lily is also coming along, I am nearly at the division for sleeves as you can see here





My purses to sell at the craft fair are progressing well as you can see on my products page - here is my latest one, I am currently putting a slightly different colourway together.

So there you have it - all my projects at this moment in time.  It is very nearly the Easter break, so in 2 weeks I hope to have much progress to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment