Sunday 15 December 2013

Year of Projects Update



Several things to report this week!






I finished one crocodile scarf and am furiously working away on the second.












Also, finished the cowl for the childminder.






Have cast on a pair of socks for my sil, although she already has 2 knitted gifts, so may save them for me!!





Have decided to take part in a KAL with a group on Ravelry - it is titled a poncho along as that is what we will be making.  I have sort of decided on cranberry capelet by Thea Coleman but may change my mind yet!
I have also again purchased lots of yarn - 6 skeins of Malabrigo merino worsted in cypress to knit the poncho with!



And finally - Mellifera yarn had a birthday discount today so I succumbed to some of her sportweight yarn in cherry.
Hope you all have a good week!

9 comments:

  1. Great crocodile scarf! I love that. And yay for birthday discounts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those crocodile scarves are adorable! Wonderful projects you have going. I hope you finish them in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crocodile scarf!!!!!! Oh shiny new yarn!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crocodile scarf is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crocodile scarf is so cute! Ans the yarns you use are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mellifera yarns are so gorgeous -- great idea to snag some!
    Any sort of poncho or capelet in Malabrigo sounds gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the crocodile scarf it's great and the cowl will be very appreciated I think. Love the new yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you've been busy! The cowl is so pretty, and the poncho you have your eye on is pretty! Can't wait to read your final decision!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a beautiful cowl. New yarn is always fun. :)

    ReplyDelete