Sunday 12 February 2017

A Year of Projects Update - week 33

It's been a bit chilly here this last week.  Yesterday it snowed all day but not one speck settled.  I like enough snow that I shouldn't go out, not this that you can't even make a snowball out of!
No finished objects this week, but some progress.
WIP's
I have made little progress on my gift socks, but I am nearly at the heel so I am sure then they will fly by.
I am at the heel of Hermiones valentine socks.  Not sure that they will be finished by Valentines day but we will see.
And I made a good start on From Way back.  It is still quite small, but I really need to concentrate on the lace part so I can only manage a little bit at a time, and with few distractions.
And that is it for this week, no sewing for a while, but with half term break looming I hope to change that soon.
Hope you all have a great week.

8 comments:

  1. I like seeing your projects grow. Love the valentine socks, great choice of colour to fit the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be going back to DPN's as the circulars have given me fits with these socks....I know I'm a slow knitter but frogging 4-5 times on the cuff alone? Yours are lovely and that color really shows off the pattern...such a great color for Valentines Day!
    From way back looks lovely but I can why you need to concentrate on it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on your projects, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are all coming along. The valentine socks are the perfect colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress this week, Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd happily send you some of our snow - we can easily make a thousand snowmen in the yard and there's no sign of it letting up! I'm glad I didn't have to go out anywhere today as the roads were a mess.

    Love the non-matching stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire your two-at-a-time skills. Maybe this summer I'll figure out how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gift socks colours. They will be an eye-catcher when finished. Valentine socks and From Way Back look great too.

    ReplyDelete