Sunday 6 March 2016

A Year of Projects Update - week 36

I'ts short and sweet this week!  I have been making steady progress on most of my projects, but now am knitting monogamously on Hitofude as I am nearly there.
I have 2 and a half repeats to go and then it is the bottom ribbing and I am done.  I am loving knitting on this and the pattern is easy to memorise, but interesting to knit.
I am up to the heel on my sock club socks but have stopped for a moment as I finish Hitofude.
And I cast on a pair of socks for Daniel and again am up to the heel on the first one.
I have done nothing on Bracken but hope to pick this up again when I have finished Hitofude.
I took receipt of the next installment of my sock club yarn this week and I am afraid one of my favorite dyers is closing so I had to snap up a couple of skeins and had to break my yarn diet!  I will share the new goodies next week when hopefully, I will have a FO.
To see what everyone else is up to please click here.

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing Hitofude, sounds like you are really enjoying that knit and making progress to boot! Love the colours in Daniels socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have enkoyed Hitofude. Several other bloggers have made it and it seems to be a favorite of all of them. You socks are coming along nicely and love both colors of them. Breaking a yarn diet to help out a going out of business dyer is a "now or never" situation. Good choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo so close to having your finished Hitofude, bet you'll miss it a bit when it's cast off lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love to click onto your blog and see that brilliant blue of Hitofude followed by that gorgeous orange of the socks! Such a wonderful colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks wonderful, Lucy. Looking forward to seeing the new yarns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your projects are gorgeous and the colors of your yarns are so pretty. I don't know how you get so much done....you're a whiz!

    ReplyDelete