Sunday 10 May 2015

A Year of Projects Update - week 45


This week seems to have flown by in a haze of busyness!  We are at Thruxton today watching another British Touring Car meet.  It is Daniel's birthday this week, and we are having a bubble party next Saturday - so it is busy, busy, busy.

Anyway, I did finish one sleeve of Aiken last week

And I have been progressing on the socks - they are further on from this picture.

I have also been making good progress with my bathmat, that I haven't really mentioned before.  I hope to have a finished photo by next week.

4 comments:

  1. Sweater, socks and bath mat! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for socks! The bath mat is a nice fresh colour, if that's the blue peaking out behind the sock cuff :) Nearly there with Aiken - don't sleeves take forever?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love the front of that sweater...the design is really neat. The socks are going to be so pretty! I've made a bath mat too...one of my first projects. I'm sure yours will look much nicer! LOL!

    ReplyDelete