Sunday 5 April 2015

Year of Projects Update - week 40

It's a bit late today - we have been to the opening racing from the British Touring Car Championship. So no knitting today but I have made some progress this week.

I am so close to finishing my socks - I am on the toe decreases!  I hope to finish tonight.


I am also very close to finishing the body of Aiken.  I am going to Somerset this week and will not be taking this with me so this is it for a moment.

I am taking Abate and Daniel has requested Elefant, which has been on my list for forever!! Hopefully next week I will have these done and I will have time for a more detailed update.  Have a good week.

4 comments:

  1. These bold socks are like trumpets sounding off. You are making great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color of the socks and the pattern gives it fantastic texturing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress. Love the vibrant colour of the socks, and Aiken is looking fab!

    ReplyDelete