Saturday 29 March 2014

Miss Winkle - part ii

Well, I'm up to the 23 loop mark on miss winkle

Wanted to get some further but things got in the way!  I am loving the pattern - nice and easy to memorise but with a little interest so not to be boring.  Also really loving the yarn.  I knew I was waiting for the right thing to use this variegated yarn on, and this is it.  I now really wish I had bought some more for A Stash Addict before she closed up - hindsight!!

It is a lovely sunny day here in the South East with a bit of breeze to dry the clothes on the washing line.  This is something I longed to be able to do when I lived in a flat for 5 years, now I can't get enough of it!!

Tomorrow we are going to Brands Hatch to see the start of the British touring Car Championship which all my boys love so I am going to use this as an opportunity to do some more Winkling (as I believe it is now termed!)
By next week I hope to be nearly finished - some people on Ravelry (Knitalong with Crafts from the Cwtch) are reporting 40 odd loops, others 35ish - I think I am about half way through my yarn so I am thinking 35 loops.

No comments:

Post a Comment