Thursday 6 March 2014

Inspiration - Spring

One of my goals this week was to use Pinterest as inspiration to progress on 2 projects.  So this week my 2 pins were:
pattern ~ scissors ~ cloth: The Miranda Skirt Pattern - tutorial for a simple skirt                          and                             bunting for the boys rooms

As a result I have been out today to get material to carry out these projects.
1) Material to make my very first sewn garment - a skirt


2) Material to make some bunting - I have the material cut out for bunting for my boys rooms already, and now I have some nice pinky colours and cake fabric to make aknitandacake bunting for my craft stall.


On a slightly unrelated point I finished my top for work and wore it to work today - yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment