Sunday 17 November 2013

Year of Projects Update - week 21




I can't believe it is week 21 already!
I finally had a productive week and therefore, feel it is time to consult the list!




I finished the scarf for my mum.









Also, finished 1 cowl for my friend who is unwell and am delivering that today





And finished another cloth for Christmas!




Firstly, gifts for Christmas



  • For Daniel and Lily -  a toy- ?dragon and rabbit using stash yarn
  • For the sisters in law - wristwarmers - finished 14/08/13 
  • For my mum and brother - pot covers and mug hug 
  • For Thomas and Luke - crocodile scarf  - one nearly finished
  • For my mum and mil - dishcloths and bag - finished 4 cloths and starting KAL for 12 on the 1st October


  • Then, there's all the projects just for me

    • Finish tote bag  - hurrah - finished 04/07
  • Hat for me - finished 09/08/13
  • Socks for me - definitely using my A Stash Addict yarn
  • Placemats - in time for Christmas I hope!
  • Scarf for the husband
  • Shawl for me - Dragonfly wings by Boo knits - will be my next project - finished 14/07
  • Winter hats for the boys - finished 01/11

  • Additions!
  • Little Gradient for Thomas - Finished
  • Hexipuffs - more made
  • Bonnet for SCBU - finished 14/08/13
  • Vanilla socks as first sock project - yarn bought from Mellifera yarns
  • MKAL  with One skein - scarflette - finished 26/07/13
  • MKAL with Boo Knits - Morticia - finished 01/11
  • MKAL with Amy Miller group - start 01/09/13 - completed 2 cowsl - 1 more to go
  • September MKAL with One Skein - made into a scarf - finished 15/11


  • 5 comments:

    1. How sweet of you to give that cowl today, I'm sure your friend will be grateful. And the scarf for your mom is really beautiful, I love the color combination!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Your Mom's scarf is so pretty. She will love it! And a cowl for a sick friend is so thoughtful. I adore the reindeer cloth! So cute...I have to do that one. Have a great week.

      ReplyDelete
    3. The scarf is so lovely and your friend is going to love the cowl I'm sure. The cloth is so cute :)

      ReplyDelete